PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ve3oml's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Ve3oml's Journal >

ve3oml's Avatarhypermode-12.pngve3oml
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Any Spelling or grammer errors have been left as Yes I am an Adult But this is a game and not my Life thesus so Spelling and Grammer being wrong in my Journal enteries Do not Bother me! I'm sorry if you choose to read and it bothers you.

Original Journal Content

March 2024

March 20

Post 1 WEll.... here i am.... back again..... i started here 4 years ago (my original journal was deleted) i had a 4 year hiatus felt longer to be honest,between work at the time, school during pandemic, and husband's cancer i really had no time to even get on the site.... I sure am glad to be back though...... I plan on using this journal to record my goings on from time to time... and play around with codeing, let's see if i can keep it organized or if t will be in just as much disarray as my IRL home lol Post 2 Was thinking of a shop But Decided to stick with my living dex hunt/build until i finish or at leaste get VERY close to finishing Post 3 passivly playing and setting up spread sheets for personal use will Probably have links to sheets available on google sheets .... Yes I am a "sheet Freak"

March 21

post 1 made a BIG change today... decided to change up how my game play will work..... already have made a rather large profit (so i feel) and think i know how to work this out I will be ading a few posts here to help me keep track of dexing in a few days.... I just need to try and stop myself from continually buying/grabbing freebies, to fill it, yes i know it is required to play but i will never get a chance to double check my neededs and wanteds if i just continue the way i am..... my dexing plan is as follows....... first dex ALL pokemon and alts...... Then dex ALLL eggsmissing, as i am working on this along side my mon dexing...... I may then look at shinies ect but i need to learn more about those first..... finally I will keep only my prefered Breeders and will sell the remaining of my breeders/singles once I get my main mon dex filled....... I NEED A DITTO THOUGH! post 2 Learned about QoL from PROJECT_W and amped up my game play, still have alot to learn about the QoL BUT DEFINATLY will keep using in the future, had to ask though why the QoL feature of highlighing needed pokemon works in UFT feilds but not free feilds of users, have to waite for reply but that is okay because i should be off to sleep now anyways figured out it was not the needed mon being highlighted but other mon LOL

March 22

post 1 Tried to run a shop but had no intest at all.... all well i will try to sell in the forums if that does not work there is always the market Got my Hyper mode thanks to a discussion Husband and I had, this is awesome! Now to work on getting my Gredit amount up so that I can get more Fields.... Man I am broke lol! got my ditto egg voutcher... ditto on the way buut could take up to 10 days! Post 2 finished my basic Kanto dex, YAY!

March 23

Post 1 Bought some boxes and a box box today.... got a bunch of needed summons BUT put myself in a very hard spot.... Have to figure out how to make more funds to continue this is going to be hard...... Post 2 I will be changing my Journal ENtirely Soon...... Just working out some "design" Ideas Post 3 - Edited on April 5 for some reason and lost other post left with this. For April 2024 My Type race is Ghost, I have a pair of Haunter (just working on Building my male to match level before The type race Begins) that gives a good (about) 75% Base rate,

April 2024

April 5 2024

Post 1 Will be starting my first shiney hunt (without charms as I can not afford these) as soon as my legendary egg that is in my party hatches then will be going hard on my shiney hunt, to give be the best OPtion for my hunt I will be using my Haunter pair (have started with my one Haunter and my Ditto) so that When the type race starts I can just continue right through the race with my hunt, I do not want to use shelter eggs UNLESS i HAVE to I MAY Use shelter to help with my initial 40 eggs hatched for my chain, but have to figure out an easy way to identify gastly eggs in the shelter (some times i am "dumb" and do not remember Post 2 have started first shiney hunt, Real Life got intrestingly crazy tonight so Decide to take a break and Look for Boxes/Box Boxes, Just need a "pick me up" and the enjoyment i get seeing what comes out is soooo nice
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page