PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Sun and Moon's Notes & Dwellings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Sun and Moon's Notes & Dwellings >

SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Flabebe has so many formes of flowers.. I think about 30 ish, from our calculations and that's.. a lot of melans. I'm only going to collect the 30 different melan formes of Flabebe (base form) so Sunny doesn't have a stroke fron looking at it all and die (I'm being sarcastic, of course, but he would cry everytime he sees it) If you can't tell, I got Sunny on board with collecting the flower formes of Flabebe, but ONLY the first stage (what you get when you hatch the egg), so I don't mind! The melan's are pretty, so having a field of them would be so nice to have a collection of my own :) Oh, and..! Tomorrow, when we wake up, will probably be the day we get the VR game! Or not, since it's supposed to rain and we get sick easily.. I will say though, that Sunny has outdone himself with the bait(s) for this Flabebe hunt! I was so surprised to see them, too! With the addition of another friend (that we totally, 100%, dragged into this hunt), we'll be doing a lot for this hunt! Collecting the melans, upgrading the fairy badge to Wishalloy, and helping out our other friends get their fairy badge upgraded a few times.. it'll certainly be interesting! -Sleepy
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page