PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mushroom Notes!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Mushroom Notes! >

Champignon's AvatarChampignon
master.pnge.png
Hello, hello!!! Be welcome to my humble abode!!! First page gonna be a little about me... So... First things first! Nickname's Champignon, but I'm ok going by any mushroom names
just be carefull to not go past the PFQ rules against profanity!
!!! For pronouns I preffer they/them most of the time! BUT I'm also ok with any pronouns from the "basic sets"
they/them, he/him, she/her, it/its
and even some neos
That I'm lazy to add ATM, but forest creature, cryptid, demon and fungi related ones are usually ok!
! I go by @ChanteRyuutai on most other places
tho I'm currently unnactive almost everywere
, just beware that most have an age requirement higher than PokéFarmQ! You can see some art I've made at my profile's gallery on Puppillars ARPG tho! :)

Objective of this journal

Uhh... Well, truth be told, most of my motivation for finally creating a journal is so that my "about me" is not aways so close to going past the character limit for being too full of stuff that's not really even supposed to be at such a place... And as such, in truth, this is mostly planned to be a place for me to gather notes, achievements and stuff!

My Language Usage

I'm Brazilian, so I speak Brazilian Portuguese! But as you've may noticed as I'm writting this in English, I speak English as well! And I'm also learning Japanese and Spanish ATM! Tho, as you'd imagine, it is going very slowly, so while I'm happy to talk in said languages, don't expect to have a full conversation about complex topics RN! Also I don't really respect grammar in english/portuguese all the time cause I just like it best that way, if that botters you let me know and I'll avoid it while talking to you! Also I'm very inconsistent about formality and stuff with my writing...

Medical Issues

So... I do have some, and they may interfer with me playng PFQ, mostly the social parts of it, time sensitive stuff in general and how much energy I have for stuff... I apologize, but there's really not much I can do bout it

Notes

- I'm very new to both PFQ and BBC/CSS
more used to HTML to be honest
, so if something doesn't work or isn't making sence that's probably why, pls do let me know via PM, I'd be gratefull! - I'll try to update this Journal at least once a month, but hopefully I manage at least once a week! - I may eventually make a list of things I'm looking for/have to offer if I take long to make a shop, but pls take any trading/sale/gift inquire to PMs untill I open a shop! - I like crediting art with a direct link on the image itself, if there's no written credit to be seen, try clicking the image!

Journal ToDoList

- Actually finish all the unccomplete stuff here... - Fill this journal with fun F2U pokemon pagedolls/icons I found on DA/TH
Journal INDEX
Geral: [PokeFarmQ Logs]- TypeRaces, First Self-Hatcheds, ETC. [special mons]- Gifts, S/A/M, emotionally valuable, ETC. [collections]- Self Explanatory... Vivillon, Maravol, Unown, Flabébé/Floette, Spinda Magikarp/Gyarados, Eevee line [pairs]- Sorted by maxed or how close to they are Shop ketches: [1] - my OT for sale [2] - general trade/swap and unown trade/swap rules [3] - Things to Add to the shop: at the time of editing: fishing hub
  • Start
  • +
Profile pic: F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop!!! :) Free Pokémons at the bottom of my fields!!
Codes used: tabs, PKMN showcase!
9.png t.png
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 0%
Brave nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page