PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
I would love some kind of bulk-purchase or boosted supplier pass! When I bought my stash of passes, I purchased about 200 on an Elta day and having to click to buy each one individually was grueling haha. It would also make trading to other players--be it to borrow or if you're selling a big amount--much easier too.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Speaking of that, I think outright removing the collection time limit was a mistake. I will be considering bringing it back - although much more forgiving than its previous 24 hour period.
I wanted to voice my opinion that I don't think a time limit should be brought back at all. Unlike shelter or daycare adopts which are free daily and thus don't matter when they roll-over, or eggs in the daycare which can be bred again without currency, you are purchasing an egg with currency, and so I don't think an auto-release, even if it is a longer period of time, would be useful or fair. There are no items that disappear on a time limit when you buy it, only when you use it--and so making an egg disappear before you are able to "use" it (hatch it) would be counterproductive. The shelter only became really viable because the timer was taken off, and I don't think adding a new timer would make it more balanced, it would just make not as many people want to use it. The lack of a timer is also useful for high-tier eggs. I'm thinking specifically for Ditto, which you can basically only hunt through the supplier since there is no easily renewable way to get Ditto vouchers. Without the auto-release timer, you can buy the Ditto eggs when you have the available currency (or when it's cheaper, like a Novie day) but hold them until you have a lot gathered. Otherwise you have to have hundreds of millions of credits all in a single day to order a substantial amount of Ditto eggs at one time, lest you want to buy a memory stick for every 10 Ditto eggs, which would be an awful use of currency. The lack of a timer lets players use their currency at a steadier rate to buy a few eggs at a time when they have the money saved. The lock on the passes while an egg has been ordered though--that I think is completely fair and might balance out the "over-powered" nature of the Supplier that was brought up.
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
451/1000
Current Hunt: Machop 1/4 melans

Team Type Race: 2080

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
1117 needed
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page