PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Astral Aquarium

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Astral Aquarium >

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Blargh: I'm back again with just me mcrambling I'm not very excited for type race, just because I don't have any pairs that would be something I'd be super invested in hunting, though I'll probably participate to just help get my badges out of the way? I reopened my shop too!! ( Shout out to Bestie Dachs for recommending a fix to the image hosting nightmare~!! ) I've been (hopefully) improving in my art, and am able to actually like my art soon. I learned 2 tricks today that I hope will make my art easier/better looking and hopefully streamline my process?? I've been having such a hard time drawing for myself, because I feel I either need to be creating for others or because I know what I want to create is not going to be what I actually create (ie Vision vs Product). If anyone has any tips for this, please let me know u_u Also, I've felt the vague itch to rp lately, but I feel listless as to what my brain /wants/ to rp, from new characters to maybe lorebuilding City of Morrow to Fusionverse or anything Pokemon related to even some of my book ideas, my brain is bouncing from one thing to the next at the speed of lightning, which isn't new if you read my journals and know I change my mind of what to do next in this game every day >.> ehehe........ Anyway!! I'm just bein silly, and the main thing is I hope that my art improves and that I can see it, that would really help my motivation I think
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page