PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

empvrea's Avatarempvrea
Hi everyone! Thought I would post an intro. I’m Drana, 22, and I use she/her pronouns, though I do not mind they/them either. HGSS were my very first Pokémon games (Soul Silver specifically), and the ones that got me in love with the franchise. However, 5th-gen games are my favorite of the bunch! I’m especially fond of the Zorua line, both classic and Hisuian. I admittedly found PFQ on another game’s forum a few weeks ago, but had no time to set up an account and get stuff going until two days ago. This game’s got me obsessed already 🤭. I’m a linguistic mediation student IRL, currently working to get my bachelor’s degree, hence I might be sporadic with my activity. I also really like writing, and spend most of my time RPing when I’m not too busy. I’ve got interest in the horror, supernatural & paranormal genres, be it movies, tv series or games. Come say hi! I do love interacting with people, so feel free to drop in. 💗
PFP icon by cavaliar_art.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page