PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

While I understand that it would be frustrating to sync up the sei and albino counters, is that not, like, the point? That melan hunting is hard? I'm torn. I prefer the idea of a seperate counter (though there is no room... so... that's a problem in itself.) because it's fairer- it's something closer to what pokefarm would do. The credits and gold counters aren't one "currency" counter, nor are the Interaction/Experience points one, despite the idea that they could be one and the same. But on the other hand, if there is a separate counter, then that will alienate new players who are very far from the IP needed for an albino radar, let alone charging it. Honestly, I don't want this addition at all. Albinos are supposed to be rarer than shinies, right? Sei can go unchanged for me. (Though I wouldn't complain about getting the boosts, I'd just rather not get them.)
PFP by myself. moi-même. atashi. etc. I was in the Haçienda and this girl said to me, 'Are you New Ordering yet?' like it was some sort of flippin' disease. As if you come down with New Order. -Gillian Gilbert
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page