PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
I have to say I saw this coming, the new amulets from Rank rewards are basically on par with a permanent Sei bonus, so I think it's only fair that some balancing should be in order. My only suggestion is, rather than only increasing the counters, perhaps balance could be achieved by both increasing the counter a bit as well as reducing the bonus itself? So purely as an example, instead of making Shazi take 20% longer to reach, it could take 10% longer and the final bonus could be 10% weaker compared to what it is now. I'm thinking about Shazi specifically because it can be a very double-edged bonus, as hatching potentially upwards of 300 eggs without a Niet bonus or a favorable V~Wave is really rough. We've been really fortunate recently with often getting Niet on the same day, but this kind of lucky coincidence will likely become less common as the respective counters get increased. Plus, I think it's fairly common knowledge that some bonuses simply... do a lot more than others (I think the results of that poll where we could vote which bonuses we wanted were a good indication), and this could be a good opportunity to bring them a bit more in line.
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: dark | score: 12625 | next: dragon avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page