PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
i am looking forward to these balance updates. as a long time player this is something that has definitly been needed. i think the type race should always have the same goal for every team every month. none of those goals should very based off of how many users on your team log in or any other factors either. some months you get lucky and are on the team that blows everything out of the water and the next you are on the team struggling just to make the team goal. these same two teams the next time you are on them could be in the exact opposite postions because new users join old ones leave as well as a number of other factors that effect how well a team might do. the bonus counters being updated based off of site adverages could be a thing but i personaly like how they work now. i personaly would love to have a seperate bonus for albinos instead of it being combined with sei. it would be far more exiting to get sei+albini bonus on the same day rather then just geting sei and we have both. also it would be cool to have another staff member get a bonus counter maybe the site could even do a vote out of those considered or someone already in the staffs eyes deserves the spot maybe. i just feel this would be more cool to do.
My type racenormal.png791. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 154 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page