PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

I think FabFriday is the easiest example: Take the average ammount of interactions in the past week per day and add a small percentage of that to be the first goal. Then add another larger percentage of that to be the second goal. Average Interactions Per Day (from past week) + (5% of Average Interactions Per Day (from past week)) = bonus level.!
I like this idea for FabFriday but I don't think the other 2 should be average out this way
Theres a lot of other ways you could handle it. For example, Type Race could have goals based on the percentage of players who have logged in in the past x months and are on y team. It wouldn't be based on interactions per day or something. That example isn't perfect (some teams get stacked with players who go NUTS, and giving them a lower goal wouldn't be fair), but it's an example of how you can use site statistics other then just daily sitewide interactions.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page