PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Server performance and desyncs >

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Players who were locked were offered compensation and asked to be more mindful of their activities on the site.
Sorry to jump back to something from hours ago, but is this true for absolutely everyone who was locked? I was unable to login to my account starting just after the lockings began (I tried on two devices, so I know it wasn’t just a device issue) and ending around the time Niet made his post update saying the evidence against most locked users wasn’t as strong as he thought. I received no email about my account being locked nor communication from site staff in my DMs when I got back in. I figured I just got caught up in things by mistake and my account was quickly unlocked once staff determined I’m legit, but now hearing that players who were locked were asked to be more mindful of their activities, I’m just wondering what happened? Was there a period when Niet was working on lag fixes where nobody could start new login sessions and I was never actually locked? Is this statement incorrect and some players were determined to be legit quickly enough that staff didn’t bother to speak with them when unlocking their accounts? I’m just a bit confused about exactly what happened and am now unsure if I fall into the “please be more mindful of your activities during lag” category. (If there’s a way for me to find my own user number so I can compare it to the modwatch log, just let me know! Happy to figure this out myself lol.)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page