PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add "Thank you" Function to trainer profiles

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Add "Thank you" Function to trainer profiles >

notecardPasta's AvatarnotecardPasta
superior.png
Suggestion Title: Add "Thank you" Function to trainer profiles Suggestion Summary: In the trainer profile dropdown there could be a "Send Thank-You" option which gives a quick notification to the trainer like "[Trainer Name] says thanks!" It'd also be pretty sweet if some type of candy similar to a sweet heart (but a bit weaker to keep the event candies special) could be added alongside the message for a bit of credits as a tip! (perhaps users can disable being able to recieve them from their end if they don't want the candy?) Positive points: Would allow a quick way to show appreciation without any expectations of a reply/the possible awkwardness of DMs Negative points: Could be used for spam, possibly only allows one per hour or even day per trainer? Could also be used sarcastically though I don't see many opportunities for that on this game Reason For Consideration: When the valentine's event was active I had gotten a shiny in the wonder trade and immediately sent a bunch of hearts to them as a thank-you, it was genuinely a really nice way for someone shy to express gratitude and I've had other instances where I'd love to just send a simple thanks without clogging someone's messages! The "nice" function is cool but is pretty easily missable since it just pops up in the corner and having something specifically for thanks would be pretty neat.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page