PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > PokéDex errors >

ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

Volcanion’s colour is listed as brown here, but should be red.
this isn't an error - brown is volcanion's canonical color category. pokédex colors are weird. edit: ok so the bulbapedia page for volcanion says it is red, but its list of pokémon by color says it is brown. i'm not sure which is the correct one.
Hmm, so I’m getting some mixed results looking through various wikis(using my sketchy knowledge of colors in other languages when needed). The general consensus seems to be brown? Edit: just putting my findings here for fun(because I made a list before learning of the HOME data and I also found it kinda interesting)

sunk cost fallacy at work

3 sites list red(Bulbapedia, Serebii, and Pokepedia(french)) 5(?) sites list brown(Pokewiki(german), wikidex(spanish), pkmncentral(italian), and the Japanese and Chinese wikis in the same group(links don’t copy well)) Overall tally leads me to conclude brown, especially with the new HOME data, but it’s curious to me to see the differences.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page