PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

I have a question regarding Trade Rule 5:

QUOTE originally posted by Updated Trade rules

5. Breeding/Mass-Clicking/Leveling for payment is NOT allowed.

You may not breed for other players, click other players, level Pokémon belonging to other players, or perform any similar service for any form of payment. This includes breeding for another player in exchange for a breeding pair of Pokémon. Paid services of these types have a history of generating scams/trade failures. Note: You may perform any of the above services for free. It's payment that causes issues.
I am assuming that offering a service to send other people's Pokémon to scour mission (specifically to make them Totem or to gather Zygarde Cells), much like leveling services, would fall under this rule... In order for a service like that to be considered free, is not accepting payment sufficient? Or would I additionally need to keep track of the scour finds/loot and return them along with the Pokémon to the owner?
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page