PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

had to dig to find this again lol

QUOTE originally posted by EveRiddle

QUOTE originally posted by Enbees

I think it would at least be helpful if perhaps there were type race categories in the trade forums or something similar to that, so that people could help their teammates without breaking the rules of the thread or getting lost in the general trade forums.
Honestly I agree with that, we should have a subsection either in the Trade forum or within the TR forum in general for Specfically trades. It can be even be that once the TR leader is confirmed they get to go and Make one thread, to allow for that teams trades of 'I have excess this or that' specfically for TR, as it wouldn't be a place where you can unload specials from other types for example advertising non element connected specials won't be allowed.
I like the idea mentioned here of having a TR specific Trade Subforum. It would make it so any trades are "in the correct place", while also having the visibility aspect that we currently get from posting in the main TR thread. (Even if we apparently aren't supposed to have the ease of interaction.) Also because PMs give me all the anxiety and I know it's like that for a lot of other people too. These TR trade threads could even be made by SYSTEM! Since we wouldn't technically need to rely on the first post for everything. It'd be a lot easier to deal with team trading if it's all in once place, and so it doesn't become "clutter" in the main thread. (Some people have mentioned the issue of having non-team members asking for stuff in other team threads, but that's technically also an issue for the main threads, and solved the same way: ignore the intruder, or even report them if it becomes a bigger issue. So that's not really any more of a problem that it would be now.) Idk, I just really like the idea of a separate forum for trading, if it's such a problem to have it in the main thread. It'd be a lot easier to add a single "All trades can be done here [link to TR trade thread], so be sure to subscribe to that too!" instead of this very complicated system of linking to everyone's intro post from the 1st post.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 31
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 2820
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page