PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

spidrenam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngspidrenam
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

...it really doesn't help that PFQ forums unfortunately weren't designed for the type of high-traffic, multi-purpose threads that Type Race threads have turned out to be.
if part of the overall issue is high traffic to TR threads... it might be worth revamping how hatched specials, loaning pairs etc are handled... i've noticed a lot of people talking ab how individual posts about hatched specials feel "spammy" so i feel that it might make more sense in future TR threads to have each person participating on the team to have a messsage where they go back and edit hatched specials for the race. I know a lot of team leaders like to keep track of them though so idk if it would really end up solving a lot but it might limit the traffic to threads because there wont be multiple posts in that regard.. i personally would really like TR threads to be able to be used for all things TR regardless of whether it "belongs" or not because being able to claim a special offered from a teammate on the thread is more transparent than like others have stated, pming the individual offering.. and it would get tricky with permanent pokemon placement but if its done in a TR thread that is going to get deleted why.. would it matter that much in the long run? it should be more about comfortablility of the userbase than "organization" from a moderation standpoint if the posts are all pertaining to TR. again, everyone in this thread appreciates everything the mod team does and strives to do. i think we all just are a bit frustrated because this feels more aimed at stiffling communication on the site rather than bolstering a community event
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 3646 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page