PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
arceus.pngc.png
Maybe it's just me, but seeing all these workarounds, extra threads, and unnecessary work that would have to go into replacing a quick post in the main thread seems like micromanagement and too much hands on work by the TR leader and the people wanting to give things away/help with breeding pairs. Takes all the fun out of being a community. edit I think it should just be left to reasonability. The TR leader should be allowed the freedom to run their thread how they see fit, monitoring it for unrelated sales, spam, etc. If there are too many posts about hatched specials that are taking over the thread, they can post a reminder to tone it down. Or they can post their own guidelines before the TR starts. If someone posts something unrelated to TR, they can report it to the mods. But it's up to them. If it is just building pairs of the same type as the TR, it's up to them and those in the team.
Buy stuff at my Shop v-dragon.png Score: 887
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page