PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Enbees's AvatarEnbees
I looove the new melans for litleo, as well as the albino!! Plus the fact that it's no longer staring directly into my soul lol. Buuttt honestly not sure how to feel about the some of the new melan furfrous. Some of the new melans have been awesome with contrasting colors that step away from the recent trend, but with these, some of them honestly feel like we're getting back into that "muddy melan recolor" territory imo. Some of them do the opposite, like the heart trim! I quite like that one! But for instance, debutante: It went from a gorgeous contrast to olive tones which give it a completely different feel. :( Personally I also liked the face color better originally, it makes the contrast nicer and makes more sense to me personally since melanism would make the face/feet darker, whereas now, the face/feet of the melan are lighter than the original.
(New melan compared to regular, non s/a/m sprite.) But I totally get not wanting to stick solely to irl logic with colors! It just made my brain feel good and I liked the way it meshed with the colors.
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
602/200
All art by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page