PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Allow Supplier Pass Trading in TR

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Allow Supplier Pass Trading in TR >

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Support. I guess it's against the rules for type race, but I'm a fairly generous player. I go out of my way to help newbies by randomly sending them albino radars, specials, and other neat things. If someone says they've been looking for a specific Pokemon in their trainer card, and I have it or have the means to get it for them, I will. The point of type race, I feel, is coming together as a community and HELPING each other. If I am allowed to send random newbies and people on the site gifts, why can't I do it in our type race thread where it's a public conversation? I want to help people hatch more stuff, not even for the sake of type race itself, but just because it's nice to do. Seeing other people having a good time makes me have a good time. And I feel like that my view here is not unique to me. We want to help newbies get going in the game and stick around! The point of the thread, I would assume, is that everything is logged there for transparency and accountability, and I have a special spot on the ice thread about pairs and where they are loaned as long as they were posted in the thread. I truthfully thought having the extra information there would be useful if someone decided to take someone's pair or make off with a shelter pass. If the trade rules are the reason, have them at the top of the TR section of the forums as a pinned post. Require them to be linked into the main body of the post that the leader makes. I feel this just encourages secret PM transactions instead of keeping it transparent for everyone. And I feel like being open, honest, and transparent is really important when loaning an item. But if I want to give a gift, it shouldn't feel like a punishment to do so, regardless of where the conversation started.
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page