PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

ETV331's Avatarhypermode-12.pngETV331
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Good evening! Assuming that rule four of the type race forum rules is not changing, would it be possible to add clarifying information to the rule? When I first saw this announcement, I was confused as to how I misunderstood the rule, as I have studied each one thoroughly in preparation to attempt TR leadership. The title itself says "unrelated trades", which in my mind went "trades unrelated to the type race". So for example, asking for a currency exchange, because this has absolutely nothing to do with the type race. Of course when you read the actual rule there is more detail. It does say "do not conduct trades except for xyz." Then it hit me as to why I misunderstood this rule. Until this moment I had considered a trade, a lend, and a gift to be 3 completely different things, and in this announcement you have clarified that a trade (exchanging one good for another), a lend (temporarily gifting an item with intention of receiving the item at a later time), and a gift (sending an item with no intention of receiving any return) are all considered "trades" in the context of this rule. I had previously understood that the rule meant to prevent using the thread to "make money" for yourself, prevent very obvious spam, and keep the thread cleaner. But now I get that the rule is meant to separate any type of transaction from the type race forum with exception for a few very specific transactions. Back to my original request, something like a small amendment that says something along the lines of "except for the exact trades listed above, absolutely no trades, lending, or gifts of any kind are allowed in Type Race Forums. For example, trades such as giving away lucky eggs or swapping live charms for dead ones, even if there is no fee charged, are not allowed in these threads." would have made the exact rules much clearer to me. Thank you for reading this block of text.
v-ground.png TR Score: 5094 Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal! Badge by me! (link here!) PFP by Silver Raven.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page