PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
i really do agree with the other users saying that constant specials posting is way more spammy TO ME than a lot of the trade posts ive seen get bapped recently. don't get me wrong, it does make me super happy to see when people get the specials they want! it's awesome to see that, and it gives me a little joy if im not doing too well myself! i do think type race threads have been getting more spammy recently, too. i mute or don't even bother joining the thread very often anymore. the best middle-ground i could think of is limiting special hatches posts to maybe one each of s/a/m, with a 'heres everything i got!' post allowed towards the end or something. idk, thatd probably be insanely difficult to moderate argh, just kinda thinking out loud i do appreciate pushing out this update making sure people KNOW unrelated trading isn't allowed, but i have to agree with others saying the rule needs an update. as users have been learning new strats supp passes, summons and other seemingly unrelated items have become super important for getting points during type race! i know the mod team is super busy right now, but i think the reaction from the userbase shows that its time to re-check some of the rules and re-evaluate how relevant or outdated some of them are.
pfp by nekopumpkin!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page