PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

spidrenam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngspidrenam
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rainquail

Edit: I have literally never been messaged by staff teling me that me making one post offering to help with breeding pairs or offering summons was against the rules before and that I needed to stop. So to me and quite a few others, this is literally coming out of no where and I'm editing this comment instead of making a new one so that me defending myself and what was originally just a suggestion doesn't clog the thread. I'm not trying to sound upset or offended by this interaction, I just was not expecting my initial comment to start a conversation and I'm sorry that what I stated was incorrect. Again, I'm not trying to be resentful or spread animosity, I really only wanted to make a suggestion/ask if that would be something we'd be allowed.
i dont think you said anything wrong tbh!! i can explain why you haven't gotten any staff messages actually: bc of the way the reporting system works, someone would have had to 1) see your rulebreak on the TR thread (which often get multiple replies a day) and 2) care enough to report your individual message to flag it for the mod team. so it genuinely doesn't suprise me that you haven't ever received a message from staff about it cuz most people... don't really think of this rule and try and enforce it via the reporting system i do think that overall, the TR rules need to be reworked to allow more flexibility bcz i do not think its feasible for everyone to go to the trading threads to trade TR specials or help complete breeding pairs even if its not loaning.. n going off of what i got reported for a while back, if my teammate is gifting out specials they hatched during TR, it should be allowed to transpire in the TR thread and is often just easier and more accessible than trying to DM the user offering the specials, again bcz of how fast TR threads often move its nearly impossible to know whether specials are even still available...
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 3646 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page