PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
arceus.pngd+.png
I also want to confirm that the shiny / albino hatch announcements are a million times more annoying for me, too. I typically mute the type race threads because that's essentially all I see on them. I'm more than happy to keep notifs on if it's someone offering pairs, or asking to buy summon items, or announcing Pokérus, or even asking for free Pokémon (lord knows I have way too many!!), so long as it IS related to the typerace. I'd wager this means I also broke the rules a few times...? Though it has never been anything but a sidenote attached to a larger message. I HAVE had various warnings sent to me for little things before, all of which I respect and stepped back and altered how I operate on here for. This has never been one of them and hasn't been something I've seen talked about- and I am paranoid about rereading rules. I also am a bit puzzled by why requesting a specific Pokémon is considered begging. That seems like a rather large jump to me, though granted I am not the one sifting through a ton of forum posts a day and it's much less irritating for me to see in passing than others who have to read it constantly. But I see this on people's profiles and trainer cards constantly, so I don't really understand...? What makes it different here, why is it begging and not asking, what makes it unrelated to the type race thread or outside of the spirit of helping... and so on. It is a rule I can follow, but it really doesn't sit right with me. Apologies if this comes off as rude- I'm just, really confused.
He / they PFP from In Stars and Time! Please play it, I cannot sing it enough praises.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page