PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Coouragee's PFQ Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Coouragee's PFQ Ramblings >

Coouragee's AvatarCoouragee
Journal entry: February 2024

8th First post in my journal! Woohoo, yippee, etc. It's only early in the month, so I don't really have much to say beyond that I'm continuing on my Mimikyu hunt. I want to get a melan, damnit, and so I shall diligently keep the hunt up until I achieve so. I need to add a forum signature as well at some point. Many such things to do. Yet, the work carries on. Not sure how keen I am with this format. Oh well, I'll figure this out.
11th Back from a trip away (where I thwacked my hand super hard on something. owch.) and finally at Champion rank! Onto the quest for Arceus, which I'll totally, surely get by the time the rank rework is in place!
23rd Not really much to say except that I'm working away on getting Alolan totem 'mons. Cut on the back off my hand's looking like it'll leave a scar, and I just had an oven fire. fun times all around :3
Coouragee • she/they journalfriend multi-profile • type race 1085 girl girl girl girl girl
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page