PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Making Koraidon/Miraidon More Special

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Making Koraidon/Miraidon More Special >

KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
So mixed feelings on this...on one hand, yeah it would be nice to have them be a little more special than other paradox mons to reflect the fact that they're box mons, but I don't know how well these suggestions would work with PFQ. Adding a summon item that just drops DNA to give to an NPC to get their data volume seems to be overtly complicated for the sake of being complicated. And creating a whole Area Zero Research Lab place would take a lot of effort from multiple teams (art team, Niet, writers, etc) just for two mons again seems to be needlessly complicated things. You would definitely have to remove Koraidon and Miradon's volumes from the Data Volume Voucher pool like you mentioned if you go this route. I would suggest instead just adding a traditional summon, unlocked as a chain. Perhaps a Scarlet Terra Crystal and a Violet Terra Crystal, since the books are already taken? You use those to summon Miraidon or Koraidon to get a 30k EHP egg, and simply remove the two volumes from the data voucher pool. However this also completely divorces them from the canon fact that they are a past/future relative of Cyclizar, which I could understand people not wanting to do. Separating their dex entries from Cyclizar's has a similar problem, severing that connection. Additionally Koroku and Kyokuri, while a similar situation, each have a unique dex entry; Kyokuri isn't listed as a "forme" of Koroku in the former's entry. I'm not sure if it would be possible to have Koraidon and Miraidon simultaneously be both a forme of a Pokemon and a unique Pokemon in the dex. For those reasons I can't really support adding a summon. This also means I don't support making them required for Arceus. If you make the two required for unlocking the Azure Flute, then you kind of are forced to give them a summon item. All other items needed are summons, it does not make much sense to have two transmogrifications needed; especially since right now the data volumes are much much rare than most summon items. Of the options you gave, the only one I think would make sense with PFQ would be making their Data Volumes be available in the tournament prize shop and removing them from the Data Volume voucher pool, and make their cost be slightly more than a data volume voucher, much like how the Dragon Balls/Korokunite Q are both more expensive than the Mega Stone vouchers. Honestly it's just a really interesting sitaution made possible by a canon where they are simultaneously super rare Legendary Pokemon in the games' present day, but are probably no more or less rare than Cyclizar are in their respective times.
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page