PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ♡ Ei's Eternity

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ♡ Ei's Eternity >

Ei's AvatarEi
♡ ei's eternity ♡
  • table of contents
  • general about me
  • fandoms
hi! i am ei here, but everywhere else, i'm pretty much mimi. i'm 23 years old
feb 24th!
, she/her/they pronouns.. um.. i like a lot of things. feel free to dm me about any of my fandoms/interests! i'd love to infodump or just gush about my interests with someone who shares the same ones! i am professionally diagnosed with bpd
borderline personality disorder
, adhd
attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
, gad
generalized anxiety disorder
, nightmare disorder, and insomnia. psychiatrists also suspect i have bipolar type ii. please be patient with me if im not feeling talkative, or if it takes me a while to respond to a thread! i also suffer from chronic migraines with aura. aside from all of that, i consider myself to be very friendly, generous, kind, and extremely loyal to all of my friends. i'm passionate about my hobbies and interests. i dabble in crocheting, writing
roleplay, fanfiction, poetry, etc
, and sometimes i'll draw. but i get so impatient with my art, i never finish anything >_> i also love to sing and dance!
pokemon (obviously)
bulbasaur, fuecoco, milcery, tepig, bounsweet<3
genshin impact
raiden shogun main!
honkai: star rail
i love JING YUAN!!!
anime
tokyo revengers, chobits, durarara!!, attack on titan, demon slayer, love live, etc
manga
jujutsu kaisen, food wars, spyxfamily, hell's paradise, etc
k-pop
bts, super junior, nct, red velvet, monsta x, SHINee, superm

mimi | she/her/they | 23

grass/fairy type enthusiast | sweet/jolly special hoarder
shop journals/a/d uftcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @SilverRaven on PFQ
Type Race Score; 658
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page