PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Angel of the Shadows

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Angel of the Shadows >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Plot Angel joined Team Rocket at 15 because she believed they were misunderstood in their efforts to change the world for the better. 8 years later, she's beginning to discover that their cause isn't as altruistic as she once believed. For now, she continues to fight for them, hoping her words and actions will bring back the Team Rocket she once believed in. After discovering the existence of Shadow Pokemon, and Team Rocket's nefarious plans regarding them, 23-year old Angel ends her association with the group and makes it her new life mission to rescue, protect, and ease the pain of as many Shadows as possible from all who desired them harm.

Angel's Main Team

Ebony - Born with a rare pigmentation known as Melanism, his black skin has made him a target for ridicule among all Pokemon. Eventually, he learned how to stand up for himself. Half Brave, half Timid, you never know when he'll pull through for you, and when he'll run and hide. His Citrine Gem never leaves his sight. Dreamer - Absol are naturally solitary creatures, but Angel has never seen one with a Lonely nature before. Dreamer seemed quite happy to be a part of the group, but there are many times when he takes off for a few days. He never says why, but it seems like he just gets sad on occasion and doesn't want to burden everyone else with his pain. Rosie - Originally from a rich Trainer, this Leafeon grew quite a stuck up attitude. She has mellowed out tremendously in the year Alexandria has had her, but she can still be quite Adamant when she really wants something done a certain way. Sylvie - This Naughty Shiny Sylveon constantly finds herself in sticky situations. Most of the messes she finds herself in are from her own curiosity, but trouble has a tendency to find her whether she goes looking for it or not. Be prepared for trouble when caught sneaking around with Unnamed. Anya- Abandoned by her owner, the poor Litten spends most of her time hiding in the main Facility, only coming out at night or when empty to eat, drink, and play. She avoids all Pokemon except Ebony, with whom she formed a special bond at first sight. Eventually, she relaxes enough to reveal an Impish personality, regularly joining Sylvie to create messes of mischief. Aleu - A sophisticated Lycanroc (Midday) with a Sassy attitude that regularly gets him into trouble with Rosie. The two bicker like young children, but their friendship is clear in the way they defend each other.

Angel's Alternate Team

Unnamed Sprigatito Amber and Topaz, Meowstic Partners Unnamed Orthworm Unnamed Mimikyu (More to be added)

Asher and Team

Asher is 31, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has been a member of Team Rocket for as long as Angel has. He has followed her progress closely, and only recently started to idolize her. Asher has offered to help her in her quest, citing he only wants to get to know her better. What ulterior motive could he possibly have? Annihilape Chandelure Gloom Mr. Mime Mudbray Zorua

Nanaki Flamel and Team

(More to be added later) Angel's father. Scientist and co-creator of their island home. Pinsir Blastoise Venomoth X X X

Minor Characters

Ally Giovanni Iggy Mally Maya Officer Jenny Petunia

Glossary

*As I am new to the fandom, this section is here to help me remember what items are used for and what some things are. Descriptions are based on my own google searches and discussion with avid fans All-Star Badge - Reward for beating Nanaki, Melody, or Angel Flamel at the Blossomly Island Gym Flamestryke - Name of the only building on Blossomly Island. The Flamel family, those responsible for the management and maintenance of the Island, and rooms for Challengers can be found there. Flaming Cheri - A mixture of Soda Pop, Berry Juice, and Pureed Cheri Berries. Integrity Points - A creation for the purpose of this story. Basically, a karma system for the MC, where doing good things awards 5 points, and bad things take 10 points. She must reach 5k to have Trainer rights restored to her. Current: 0/5,000 Kiosks - In a sense, telephone booths that can only communicate with other kiosks. These can be used as exchange centers if you have a need to transfer Pokémon to your Professor. Pokédex - A device that stores the info for all Pokémon. Most info, such as height, weight, location, rarity, personality, etc. is only revealed when a Pokémon is obtained. Other than that, the only info you will be able to see is the name, region, and dex entry. Pokénav - Its main purpose is to allow Trainers to communicate with and see the statistics of fellow League members. It also acts as a GPS, allowing you to navigate your way from Gym to Gym. Coordinators also use this to keep updated on the Contest status of their Pokémon and Contest locations/dates. Trainer Code - The number assigned to a Trainer when they begin their Journey, from 0 to 999,999 (as of G7). Each person has a second, Hidden ID, which serves to differentiate between two people with the same name, gender, and ID. There is only a 1 in 4,294,967,296 for two Trainers to *also* have the same Hidden ID.

A Note From Angel

Call me Angel. I have taken as many precautions to protect myself, including providing a false appearance and name. Perhaps one day, you will learn the truth about me. For now, secrecy is best. PokeHeroes News broke the story of the existence of Shadow Pokemon first. Since then, dozens of people have quested to find them. They're hard to find, and, like most Shiny, can be determined at a glance. These Pokemon are enshrouded in a purple aura, with a Shadow Skill based on their weakness. I intend to save as many Shadow Pokemon as I can from the nefarious hands of Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and all other such groups who wish to do them harm or experiment upon them. If you are a member of any, I would urge you to reconsider. I was a loyal Agent for many years until I discovered their true purposes. In order to prevent this from falling into the wrong hands, upon activation, the details of one adventure will be loaded. You will receive a notice when the next file is ready for download. Due to the danger of what I do, files will be provided at least once a week, maybe longer. It's all a matter of how long I can safely stay in one place. Should silence occur without me informing you first, please come to my aid! Each file has coordinates complexly encoded within. Would you like to know more? Reference files are found before the one titled "An Unexpected Visit". I have even created a Shadow Dex, providing you with knowledge of how to handle each Shadow should you encounter one. To minimize information obtained, the Dex is split into Regions. As time passes, I may provide ways to contact me. For now, content yourself with receiving these classified files. May Arceus provide.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page