PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🦋Razi's Radical Repository For Righteous Rarities🦋

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🦋Razi's Radical Repository For Righteous Rarities🦋 >

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Here is a list of the Pokemon that I have available for purchase right now in an easier to view area! If the Pokemon here doesn't match the base of Cryo, then they have been sold or turned into DP. ✨4/25/2024 - PLEASE CHECK MY FIELDS I'M A MESS LOL✨ PLEASE make an offer as well, the prices are just the standard DP price but I am not beholden to that at all, other than on the melans which I'd like to stay fairly close. For the melans I would also prefer the payment to be in either ZC or credits. I would accept a half GP/half other payment option, and honestly if you really loved and wanted a little guy and only had GP that's okay too. I just use credits and ZC a lot more, hah! Also, I am happy to swap melans for one I do not have that's an equivalent value, or we could arrange something if I have a guy you really want or you have a guy I really want. No biggie there either. :)
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page