PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rich and Georgie's Shop & Dexes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Rich and Georgie's Shop & Dexes >

GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Dex Trades NOTE
I've been gone a couple years, and am probably missing a few Pokémon in my list. I will update when I can. I have fixed most of my shiny list (I think) but still need to go through the Legendaries list below.
I have a nearly complete living shiny dex along with some albinos and a few melans to dex out. List of all is here.

Rules

- I shouldn't have to say this, but follow ALL of PFQ's rules! - These are temporary trades only! Return ASAP. - Do not modify anything on them (names, level lock/unlock, items, ect.). Only exception is to remove a forme change item (but make sure to return it). - Only request 10 dexes at a time. If you're interested in mass dexing, you can: A. PM me and we can find a good time for us both to be online, or B. after the first 10 are done, request 10 more (if you were the last person to post, then PM me so you don't double post). - I will send your 10 > requested dexes when I see your post (even if you're offline at the time), just accept them when you're online again and send them back asap. - Above rule only applies to shinies/albinos, NOT melans. If you request melan dexes, I will only send them when we are both online at the same time. Same goes for mass dex trades.

Prices

1 ZC : 5 GP : 5k credits : 2 small gems
Only water, electric, grass, ice, fighting, poison, ground, flying, bug, rock, ghost, dragon, darke, steel
Feel free to offer other items/Pokémon for multiple dexes. Shiny/Albino Dexes: 5 for 2 ZC Melan Dexes: 5 ZC Shiny/Albino Legendary Dexes: 2 ZC Shiny Arceus or Silvally
Includes all plates or memories
:
10 ZC Regular Legendaries:
Not including Arceus or Silvally
Free Regular Arceus or Silvally
Includes all plates or memories
:
5 ZC

Regular Legendaries

Typed in ones I don't have yet, ones with mini sprites are linked to the Pokémon in my field. If there's a star next to a Pokémon, then I have a special of it (links included).

Kanto

_ _ _ _

Johto

_

Hoenn

_ _ _ _ _ *
Includes forme change item for Primal forme
_ *
Includes forme change item for Primal forme
_ _ _ *
Includes all forme change items
_ _

Sinnoh

_ _ *
Includes forme change item for Primal forme q
_ *
Includes forme change item for Primal forme q
_ *
Includes forme change item
_ *
_ _

Unova

_ _ _ *
_ _ *
_ _ *
_ _ *
_ *
I have 1 of each regular Meloettas, but not shinies. The shiny has the forme change item. If you don't know how to use it, just let me know what forme you need.
_ _ *
Includes all forme change items

Kalos

_

Alola

_ _ _ _ _ _

Galar

_ *
_ Urshifu _ _ _

PFQ

_ _

Fused Dexes (spoilers)

*This section contains spoilers*

Last Warning

How it works

The below Pokémon can be fused together at Colress' Shack for a price of 200,000 credits. These fused Pokémon are account locked and cannot be traded. If you wish for these dexes, I will send you the required Pokémon (free of charge for the regulars
Specials are same price as above
since the fusing is quite expensive as it is), then you fuse them, unfuse them and send them back.

Fuse-able Pokémon

White Kyurem
Kyurem fused with Reshiram
Black Kyurem
Kyurem fused with Zekrom
_ _
Necrozma Dawn Wings
Necrozma fused with Solgaleo
Necrozma Dusk Mane
Necrozma fused with Lunala
Necrozma Ultra Forme
Either Dawn Wings or Dusk Mane have to hold Ultranecrozium Z. I will send mine over when you ask for these dexes if you don't have one.

Ice Rider
Calyrex fused with Glastrier
Shadow Rider
Calyrex fused with Spectrier
_ _
made by GeorgieKun13
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page