PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0 >

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
welp everyone, the rules got changed and now ai stuff is against the rules. to comply with the rules, the mods deleted my old journal "(13+) complaints of a bad role model" and i'm making a new one. so yeah no more ai stories or ai critiques, though you'll still be seeing the manhattan project group chats and my songs because those aren't ai so if you're only here for the ai stories then your loss anyways, if you weren't one of the nine/ten people on my old journal then i guess i'll have to introduce myself again. i'm roach, an ungrateful teenager who does not live in portland. here you'll find my random thoughts, the manhattan project group chats, some original songs and parodies of existing songs, and my failed attempts to draw things and every once in a while you'll see something about the game anyways, i hope you stay around and check this place out, but you don't have to if you don't want to <3
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page