PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✨☄️stella fortuna☄️✨:S/A, summons, gems, currency, etc.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ✨☄️stella fortuna☄️✨:S/A, summons, gems, currency, etc. >

Focalors's AvatarFocalors
☄️pneuma ousia: Focalors☄️
Welcome to the services section. Please browse through the sections and read carefully before posting.
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Welcome to the dex trade section! A lot of players here have contributed to me completing my dex, therefore I would also like to give back in the same way~ This service is for free! Please refer below for the specific rules for this service.
  1. Dex trading means I will be trading the mon to you for your dex entry, and they must be returned within 5 minutes after accepting trade.
  2. Fusions are account-locked. If you want to dex them (Kyurem, Necrozma, Calyrex), I will be sending two pokemon and you can fuse them tourself. After that, unfuse them and send them back to me. If you already have one of them, (eg. You already have Calyrex for Shadow Rider), I will be sending Spectrier only. If any of this confuses you, feel free to ask.
  3. Do not rename nor remove any held items.
  4. As for now, trade slots are limited up to 5 only. After you've returned the first 5, you may request for another 5 entries.
  5. This service is only available for ranks Grandmaster and above.
  6. Please follow this form when requesting. I will ignore requests without form usage.

Order Form

[b]Hi, Focalors! I'd like to dex your PKMN, please![/b] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url]

Regular Item Forme-Change

Evolution Formes(Regular)

Evolution Formes(Regional)

Mega Evolution

Totem Formes

Legendary/Ultra Beast

Paradox

Welcome to the pair rentals section! This part only contains exclusive and variant pairs for rent. For regular pairs, please refer to the breeding pair sale section in my first post. Just a quick note, I don't go into specifics when it comes t breeding because they still confuse me to this day, so the pairs here are just randomly made that I want to share with you all. If you're looking for pairs with specific IVs and stuff, I recommend browsing other shops that sell those. <3
Rent Tiers Price Duration
Tier 1: Eggdex free must be returned within the same day
Tier 2: Hunt 10,000/10/2 must be returned after 20 days
  1. Rentals have different tiers. Each tier has a specific time duration and payment.
  2. Do not rename or evolve the pokemon. You may give them everstones if you want a certain nature, but be sure to remove the stones before returning.
  3. You may only rent 1 pair at a time, unless it's for eggdex tier. Please honor the agreement and return the pairs promptly.
  4. This service is only available for ranks Master and above.
  5. Please follow this form when requesting. I will ignore requests without form usage.

Order Form

[b]Hi, Focalors! I'd like to rent some pairs please, please![/b] Rent tier: Pair/s: [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] [url=URL HERE]Name of Pokemon[/url] Payment: Anything else?

Exclusive Pairs

Chark

Variant Pairs

Snolia
new! Welcome to the currency section~ ^^ Please follow the standard ratio of currency conversion and take note of the following:
  • Standard ratio: 5,000 : 5 : 1
  • Capped amount per order request: maximum of 5,000,000, 5,000, or 1,000
  • Accepted conversions as of 04/03/2024 (your currency for mine): + Gold to Credits + Zophan to Credits + Zophan to Gold

Order Form

[b]Hi, Focalors! I'd like to convert currencies, please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Conversion:[/b] _____ (gold to zophan? gold to credits? etc) [b]I have:[/b] _____ (your offer) [b]For your:[/b] _____ (currency you want to exchange) [b]Anything else?:[/b]

Form Example

Hi, Focalors! I'd like to convert currencies, please! Username: Dainslief06 Conversion: Gold to Credits I have: 500gp For your: 500,000credits (currency you want to exchange) Anything else?:
Currency
Credits
x86,781
Gold Poke
x1,381
Zophan Canister
x26
credit | free to use
avatar by Zenobelle | my shop🌸my journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art for Lugia.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page