PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
If there was something Lina hadn't expected today, it was to fall out of a tree as she practiced her aim, earlier she'd gone outside the walls, and even to her, it was getting cold out there, Ice was her element, she thrived in it, and for her to be getting cold, it was mildly concerning, especially considering how she could feel it dropping as she came back into the warmth of this marvel of a construct, she'd been here often enough in her old team and had stuck around with this new group but... the more she explored the more she found herself in awe at the place. She groaned slightly as she rolled off her back, the sharp gasp and wince that came as her splayed wings snapped violently back into the furled position was enough to arch her back and cause her claws to point out, once that subsided she looked around, trying to find the source of the voice that had startled her, she did not however find it, despite her eyes passing right over said source, so as she stood up, shrugging, she made to leave, "Must've been the wind, I gotta stop being on edge over the smallest things." Toré was sweating profusely, hands still clutching at his head drawing blood, he could feel his very soul bleed from this interaction he was having with the place, how connected to it he was suddenly feeling, and now he could the rushing of wind, he brought his head up, the motion worsening the pain and weakly summoned a spear to himself, right as Martlet would've struck, a bone wall erupted forth, the noise of the skeleton's teleportation popping dully in his ears, 'I must insist that you give the young master some time to breathe, he will be with you when he is ready.' a small smile creeped up one side of Toré's face, he'd forgotten just how Kenda's speech patterns were, he was the previous judge yes, but at some indeterminate point he'd started the prince in the role, acting as a butler to keep up appearances. "Kenda, give me five minutes, after that, I believe it's long past due I had my final exam don't you?" a chuckle came from the skeleton, 'Yes I did end up being brought here before you could do take it, I suspect your father likely had designs on not allowing it, very well young master, five minutes.' and off he went, along with the blue bird while the goat got his head in order, these memories would take more than five minute to reform and settle, but he'd manage, after all this wasn't a fight to kill, this was a mercy mission stalling for time until the stabilisation serum could be both completed... and delivered.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page