PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by Timid-Decidueye

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

To those who are more visually inclined and less math-savvy (like me), here is an image of the current versus new DP values: Click here for full size Gaining DP will be significantly easier as you hatch specials, not just melans, to turn in.
okay, I really thought that *all* of the DP was being lowered, but this makes more sense! thankies Elta!!
I'm confused on why people thought DP was being lowered? I'm pretty sure it was stated pretty clearly in the main post multiple times that albinos and shinies are getting buffed for DP and the melans are getting nerfed. I just don't understand what could have caused that reading error.
Being bad at percentages, I though the shiny/albino trade-in boost would be a lot less - I interpreted +150% as equivalent to just +50%, so 12 would become 18; and as a side effect, I thought anything sub-+100% would be a lowering. So I can see where people as bad at it as me are coming from, especially as most of them are like half my age lol
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page