PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

I'm confused on why people thought DP was being lowered? I'm pretty sure it was stated pretty clearly in the main post multiple times that albinos and shinies are getting buffed for DP and the melans are getting nerfed. I just don't understand what could have caused that reading error.
When people are confronted with major change, be it better or worse for us personally, the process of dealing with it is very similar to the 7 stages of grief. At least that is how a former work place announced we employees would need to process major changes we were experiencing. They even offered us counselling. I consider these discussions similar to that. Our brains seem to get all scrambled up, and then we just need time to work through it. Some cannot even ever deal with big changes and so they move on instead. The 7 Stages of Grief. (Not everyone goes through through all the steps or in the exact same order) Shock. Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Testing. Acceptance. Sounds kinda familiar, no?
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 5703 ○●
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page