PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > 2024 PFQ Goals >

Hello hello!! For this year, in no particular order, my goals are...
  1. Complete the "Make 1,000,000 Interactions" task... A third of my way there for now :'D
  2. Set up a Shop? This depends entirely on how busy my schedule gets, but I'm toying with the idea of a dexing&items shop or an art shop maybe
  3. Completing my shiny&albino Totems collections! Since I have other plans for my hunts I'll mainly buy those but I'd like to finally have them all in place c:
    shinies to totem
    albinos to totem
  4. Get at least 1000 points in each Type Race. Since I plan my hunts to follow TR team rotation, it'd be a win/win for me!
  5. Reach Arceus rank, ideally before June starts... I'm mostly missing megas and e/vs, so I plan to work on the e/vs first before getting to the more expensive part of that
  6. Finish summoning all the possible legendaries. This would also help in my Eggdex completion!
  7. Collect enough delta points to use on an Arceus and/or Silvally egg. I collect double deltas so since there's so many possibilities for those mons, it'd be neat to have at least one or two that I delta'd myself ^^
  8. Get to the top 10 in a Contest... They're really fun to plan and I hope to get better at it during this year~
  9. To hatch my first melan... Hopefully more than one but we'll see... I'd like to specifically have the full Litwick line in all the possible specials, if luck's on my side ^^ The others I put there for fun as they are some of my favorites!
  10. On a similar note, with the upcoming changes to the DayCare and breeding, I'd like to try my first exclusive hunt! The literal bookworm is one of my favorites so I'd ideally start from Klaatupillar <3

My Card

BINGO
FREE
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
i.pngx1/x.pngx0/l.pngx1 April TR: fighting.png y.pngo.pngp.png
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page