PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Sandslash666's Trade Shop >

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Hello I am currently: Open <3
Welcome to Sandslash666's Trade Shop, you can call me Sandy :3. I hope you find something that interests you from the many services that I provide <3 Shop Guide 1st Post:- Rules/Shiny Hunting Info 2nd Post:- Custom/Requested Hunts 3rd post:- Shiny/Albino Pokemon UFT 4th Post:- Summons, ZC and Gems UFT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1:-Follow PFQ rules 2:-Be polite 3:-Make all offers Clear 4:-Subscribe I will NOT chase after you to let you know I have your shiny I will always post in thread if I have your shiny or not so please subscribe to keep updated 5:-Don't Spam please 6:-No Chat-speak please 7:-My hunts will take me however long they take me to do, so do not try and rush me to get to your shiny or to your hunt otherwise I will remove you for being rude to me :3 8:-Offer only what you have got,this is apart of site rules 9:-Do not send pre-payment this is against site rules :3 10:-My summons have their own section so please read it carefully 11:-My dex trades are still avalible just send me a message about what pokemon you want the dex's of 12:-Happy to hunt nature specfics depending on the gender/type of hunt it may cost slightly extra 13:-I will do a hunt till i either complete the amount of specials wanted from that hunt or till i get bored of it (usually take me about 1-2k) 14:-I am happy to do any sort of requested hunts just as long as it is not an a legendary Poke, I am happy to hunt for your request otherwise :3 Not Really a Rule but I have Hypermode until i decide to stop buying new ones as i dont plan to go without hm while im on here xP I also use shiny Charms with my hunts as well as any ubecharms I can get my hands on and my albino radar is normally on full :3 Also I exp lock any shines for trade asap so when they are traded to you, you will have to change that if you wish for them to gain levels :3
Shiny Hunting

What I am Interested in for my hunts

I am Looking For * Dragon Statue, Ice Statue, Shaderoot Carrot, Radient Petal and White Belts *Lucky seals (will need a box per lucky seal) *Zophan Canisters *GoldPoke *Ubercharms *Boxes *Summons though I'm mainly looking for Ice Statues * Large Gems *Credits *Day Care Passes (I don't mind if you want to negotiate a spot on a hunt or offer a mix of the above :3 however please keep in mind the site rule about only offering what you have on you and not offer something that you will/may be getting via another trade thank you <3) I am NOT Looking For *Shiny dex entries or Shiny Pokemon themselves unless I state that im after a certain shiny *Megastones *Form Changers *Normal Pokemon (entries or actual normal pokemon as an offer)

Current Hunt List

Currently hunting Koroku (updated 27th April 24)

Future Hunts

Eevee CLOSED
Hunting For:Quanity:Offer: offer paid:
1. Me * x7 M * mine * waiting *

list of other event hunts to do inbetween other hunts

melan Halloween PurrloinCLOSED
1. - 2. 3. 4. 5. 6- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FrosdourCLOSED
Flying PichuCLOSED
Apocalyptic GrowlitheCLOSED
Apocalyptic PoochyenaCLOSED
Furute hunts with no tables (will add the tables as previous ones get done/ when i feel like it

Hunts that have meaning to me, no need to look

The following will be done in and out of other ones :P Also this is more for my benefit than for you guys ^.^; Akatsuki Sasori- Skorupi- DONE Deidara- Deino Hidan- Albino Minccino Kakuzu- Inkay Itachi- mega zorark Kisame- Carvanha Zetsu- Carnivine-DONE Tobi- ?????? Konan- Swablu Pein- houndour Naruto Bunch (that I like) Naruto- Vulpix-DONE Kyuubi- Ninetales-DONE Sasuke-Zorua Garra- Sandshrew Shukaku- Sandslash Rock Lee- Hitmonlee xP Kakashi- Poochyena Kiba- Growlieth Akamaru- Growlieth Neji- Natu Hinata- Ducklett Tenten- Mienfoo Shino- Nincada Choji- Munchlax shikamaru- Slakoth Ino- Albino Gothorita Sakura- albino Tsareena other 2 Orochimaru- Serviper Kabuto- Kabuto (of course xP)- DONE
i have a lot of planned hunts to do but happy to work around em for custom hunts :3

Past Hunts

Other Shops to Visit

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page