PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > A Little Template Shop in the Rain[CLOSED] >

F4T4L FL4W's AvatarF4T4L FL4W
Username: F4T4L FL4W Color: Black/Red (If you need a third color for the legibility guide then pick what you think fits best :]) Theme: Fatal Error (Errors and Glitching) Posting in Journal?[Read Rules]: So I read the rules like, 3 times, and I'm not 100% sure what this means. I won't post the code in my journal, maybe mention this little shop. If you mean use my code as an example in YOUR journal, yes, absolutely you can! Anything Specific?: I would like it to be a forum signature. I would like to have tabs with my Toyhouse link on it, type race progress, my journal, and a credit tab that will take them back to this page :] I would also like a progress bar for when I start hunting shinies/albinos/melans, a place to put my name, pronouns, and a small status (four words max?), and a little place i can put song quotes Other: Thank you so much! Feel free to experiment with it for what looks/feels best. I'm glad to be part of your learning journey :] i'm not the richest client around so i'll be using GP to pay.
hi. you can just call me sora, or fatal
~~Current hunt~~
3 0 0
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page