PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✨ Team Twinkle Tackle Raffle! 💕 [Jan 2024]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > ✨ Team Twinkle Tackle Raffle! 💕 [Jan 2024] >

Shikariix's AvatarShikariix
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hi team Twinkle Tackle! ✨❤️ By popular demand, here is our Team Raffle :3 Last day to get donations in is 24 January! Members of Team Twinkle Tackle can enter the raffle from the moment this thread is approved until 26th January. After that, I'll start distributing the prizes!
  • Donations are not required to enter! But still very much appreciated.
  • Donations can be made in the form of S/A/M or Delta Pokémon, Custom Sprite Pokémon, or a Pokémon holding an item with a value equal to or larger than 10k credits. Pokémon do not have to be fairy type! If you're not sure if your donation is okay, feel free to PM me first.
  • Your entries to the raffle will be decided by your score for the race.
  • Minimum 200 TR points to enter, then every 500 points will add an extra entry ticket.
  • All prizes will be sent out before the end of January. Please accept them as soon as possible to ensure a smooth process!
  • Feel free to name as many preferred prizes as possible! It ensures you the chance you'll get something you really want c:

Use this code to enter:

[b]Enter me in the raffle![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TR Score:[/b] [inventory=TypeRace] [b]Preferred prizes:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [b]Other:[/b]

5.png Participants

k.png Prize Pool

Melan Items Specials Special And Item Deltas Custom Sprites

p.png Distribution

Everyone's names will be thrown into Random.org and shuffled. To give everyone a chance for a prize they like, I'll work with rounds - meaning the first round will have all participants, which will then deplete a ticket. The next round will only have users who still have tickets left. So let's say, I have 3 tickets, and I have a friend who has 1: My friend will only get a prize during the first round, while I will also get one during the second and third. (Obviously this is just an example - I will not participate in this raffle!) The randomized lists will be posted for all the rounds. I'll keep rolling until all the prizes have been distributed.

i.png Credit

The code for this sheet, aside from the Egg chart and shelter CSS, was made by Shikariix for the 2024 January type race, specifically for team Twinkle Tackle. The header image was drawn by her as well. If you find any issues with the sheet, please PM her with a screenshot and it will be fixed asap! The background image is a free to use image from Unsplash by Codioful.
Trade Shop 💕 I made my own avatar! I'll make one for you here!
Score: 0
Credit: LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page