PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to Boot(e)s! [S/A/D, Items & Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Welcome to Boot(e)s! [S/A/D, Items & Dexing] >

bootes's Avatarbootes
  • INTRO
  • RULES
  • FORUM
Hello and welcome! This is a shop where I trade the goodies from my hunts and to obtain currency to fund said hunts, with a little extra stuff on top.~ There is specific stuff I sell and don't sell, so have a look at this index! ---------------------------------------------- =[INDEX]= ---------------------------------------------- And before you go, say hello to our Mascot! (he is also there to show off my platform style!)
These are just the general rules to follow for this trade shop. Please make sure to read them properly! ---------------------------------------------------------- 1. General trade rules apply etc. This includes the right to deny offers, first come first serve, labelling trades and being polite while your here. 2. Before anything, please make sure you are subscribed to this thread when you are buying something. If you don't reply or finish your trade after 48 hours / 2 days then I will just cancel the trade. Inform me if you can't finish the trade, then we can sort something out. 3. I will only accept the prices listed. If I am looking for items, then they will be listed, I won't take anything else. 4. If you are asking for specific Pokémon, please link it or at least post the URL. Otherwise the choice will be random. If you don't know the URL bbcode: [url=URL HERE]LABEL[/url] 5. I have a bad memory, so if I forget about a trade here please remind me! And I'm very sorry if I do forget your request :< 6. Last thing, don't use post templates while your here. The only template will be the forum I provided with. Posting with a template will just make requests harder. Thank you!
Feel free to use this forum if you so wish! This is for people who need a general idea on how to write their requests or prefer it as a means of messaging. >This forum is not required<. It's just for convinience.

Hello! I am: BUYING: OFFERING: ANYTHING ELSE?:
Header image from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 @ Monolith Studio Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
× 101 / 100
trade shop | journal dark-type and delta collector avatar from Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective @ CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
credit
Background from Ōkami, gif found on Tenor. F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page