PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Overall, even for some of the things I wouldn't be too happy about, most of this would benefit the site! I'll just share my opinion about some of the sections: Lab: Seems like a great boost! Though if you wanna encourage veteran users to use it more, I suggest maybe adding a small boost to find your chained egg in there. Something that maxes out at like 10% (or maybe even just 5% since you're adding more egg slots), just something to encourage hunters to visit it regularly. Shelter: I understand the reasoning behind the refresh cost and I’m not against it, but I don’t think it should cost more to use a flute. That seems to just hurt hunters, when it seems like you wanna discourage dex completion there. Also I didn’t see it mentioned in there so I’m not sure what the current situation is with the chain boost randomization, but if that still is going forward, I hope that you do add the default back to oldest eggs if first attempt fails, cause the refresh cost would just be a further punishment for not having a large amount of eggs in the shelter. Otherwise, I think a 50% chance to find an egg makes the refresh cost pretty insignificant. Daycare I love the plan to increase chance the egg output! And I am super for a buff for getting exclusives/variants. I’m sure there will be people that aren’t happy as it’ll likely reduce the value of them, but they've always been super inaccessible to most players due to the insane interaction requirements, and I am very much for increasing their accessibility, especially as they are a specific draw to this site over other pokemon sites. Deltas: Now here is the only thing that I think would hurt the game. I said it when it was first suggested and I'll say it again now, making specials you didn't hatch not able to be turned into DP is a horrible idea for the site in my opinion. From my understanding, the whole purpose of the introduction of deltas was that there was nothing to do with specials and there were a lot so they were becoming worthless. This does the same exact thing. It may not have much of an impact at the beginning but the longer it exists, it just is creating a larger and larger pool of mons that have no where to go and will decrease their value. There more reasons that I'm against it that I may go further into as discussions happen, but I also just say that it seems wholely unnecessary now. Ever since DP was able to be traded through vouchers, I hardly ever see people buying/selling specials for DP, so it's not even discouraging that as it doesn't really exist anymore, it's just removing future options for people that changed their opinion about a special later on.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page