PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Mal du Pays's AvatarMal du Pays
arceus.pngd.png
A lot of these changes seem really nice! Looking forward to seeing them implemented. I think my biggest issue (if you could call it that anyways) is the idea of the EXP share being essentially nullified in field clicks. I think the EXP share is a great benefit especially for newer players, and being able to click someone's fields to get EXP is nice! If it should be adjusted, I think maybe nerfing in fields to not be as powerful & buffing for party interactions would be a sort of nice middle ground? I don't use lucky eggs too frequently unless I'm on a hatching roll, so maybe making those party interaction only might be beneficial (so they're both self-helping & communal, if that makes sense??). I also think it would be beneficial if the "random users" button could pull from more users, rather than those immediately online, for ease of user-to-user interactions (outside of clickbacks). Maybe from a list of users active within a certain amount of time? 24h might be too big of a window, but I think a sort of "bigger timeframe" would be helpful (unless this already exists, and I'm just not present enough to notice it haha)
Icon is from In Stars and Time.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page