PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

moongoer's Avatarmoongoer
grandmaster.pngd.png
Most of these changes look absolutely fantastic, especially the rank changes. I'm not seriously trying for Arceus and just trying to fill my pokedex as I go but progress in the champion rank is so slow and painful. It just seems like an endless slog. I love the lab changes, but would there be any boost to an egg you have chained as per the black flute in the shelter? I ask because I was hunting Greavard recently for shinies/gems and did not have access to a good breeding pair - the best I could manage had 83% compatibility and produced hisuian zorua half of the time. I used my daycare hatches but had to resort to the egg supplier for hatches because I couldn't breed enough to reliably get them through the shelter. (I hunted Tinkatink for gems recently, with another different species pair, but at least other people were also breeding them) Having a boost in the lab - even a very small boost - would've been really helpful. Could the black flute provide a slight boost in the lab particularly as some eggs can be obtained through the lab easily but can only be bred with a Ditto? And regarding your query as to why people would want to release just one species of egg from the daycare... I had a LOT of Hisuian Zorua I didn't want! So that would've been really really helpful for that hunt and anyone who is hunting for a monogender species. I agree that mass clicking needs to be rebalanced somehow but I would still like field clicks to contribute via EXP share, if you need to make 1-2k interactions to keep your egg supply up for a hunt it would be devastating to receive no exp from them.
Score: 0
TR score badge credit icon from fire emblem cipher!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page