PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Huge fan of majority of these changes tbh. Especially the buff for Variant and exclusive breeding cause good lord does making 1,000+ clicks with only 5 or less eggs to show for it make Hunts rough. I do, however, not really like the sound of discouraging mass clicks and shelter usage. I was able to convince my boyfriend to join this year and while the shelter helped at first, I've heard him state that he isn't getting many new dexes from it and thus resorted to other methods to obtain new eggs. Granted, I acknowledge that with the ranks being reworked, that maybe a shelter nerf would maybe be needed but even then, I think the shelter is fine as is currently. I'm also against discouraging mass clicks just cause they've been helpful to me with breeding in the daycare and my wishforge progress. I feel like upgrading my badges is going to be even more of a painful slog if folks don't have any reason to mass click. Yes I know there's other ways but honestly as you get higher in the badges, evos are the quick and cheap route. I also can't help but wonder how it'll effect PKRS and the fellow farmers that hunt it. If I'm misunderstanding something or misinterpreted, please feel free to quote me and help me understand ;v; Overall, super loving the changes.
Icon Drawn by Me
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page