PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

CSY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCSY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Lots of interesting ideas ^^ The biggest thing I'm uncertain about is the EXP share rebalancing I'm from Asia, and when I'm active in the afternoon, there's often only 200-300 ish players online many of which are not actively hatching I try my best (sometimes) to party click until I literally have interacted at least once with everyone online (where open 10 doesn't give me anymore ppl HAHA and defaults back to my profile). I also use the online function, but I often find myself going through pages upon pages of parties I've already clicked I think the biggest potential issue I see with this change is that there might just /not/ be enough new parties to click, especially during non peak hours on the site, to meaningfully hatch eggs without other methods (such as EXP share) I don't necessarily have a solution for how to increase the incentive for party interactions, of which I agree should be incentivized (given the nature of the site), but I think if mass clicking was nerfed, it may really affect people that play during non peak hours as there would literally be a hard cap to exp someone can realistically gain themselves if not as many people are active at the same time I would not mind a buff to party clicks without affecting other current mass click systems, as it would help others and if meaningful enough of a buff, provide more incentive to party click over mass clicking In the same vein, it MAY also help to implement a feature, if possible, where you can open lists of parties that you have not clicked yet (after you have clicked everyone online....), as rn the only method I know of is users online > open all, which often shows up with parties I've already interacted with Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can clarify anything.
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page