PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Nezha's AvatarNezha
grandmaster.pngd+.png
mostly love these plans and wanted to share a few thoughts :^) phase 0: the login bonus change from 10 gp to 10 zc is extremely generous and unexpected and i'm very eager to see how that affects the game's economy. 10 zc seems like a tiny handful but will add up very fast, i think. phase 1: i use the lab a lot during type race typically and tend to stock up on lab reloaders, so any buffs to the lab are amazing to hear. if you're still workshopping the permanent upgrade for reload time idea, i think having two purchasable upgrades that reduce the time by a minute each (so 3 minutes is the minimum time to wait) might be good. phase 2: seems like a fair balance update to the shelter, though i do wonder how the refresh cost will be implemented in so far as just visiting the shelter page? should there be a buffer of some kind before you can actually access the shelter? there's misclicks, which don't happen often, but there's also the nickle and diming of getting a point shaved off every time you go to the shelter to refill on eggs only for the first visit to be pretty much worthless (at least with the current system) for hunters in particular because there's, at least in my experience, such a huge discrepancy between hatched pokemon and eggs when you're refreshing without a flute, which is the default state for just visiting the shelter page (and why i haven't bothered to buy a white flute, because 5 or 6 eggs getting in the way when you want hatched pokemon isn't a big deal). with a buffer in place to prevent players from viewing the shelter until they click either the reload button or one of the flute buttons, it would prevent what feels like a useless drainage of points from misclicks, accidentally visiting the shelter with a full party of eggs, going there for any number of reasons not related to immediate adoption (such as either buying upgrades or checking the prices on them or even just double checking what they do), and of course for s/a/m hunting, given regular non-black flute refreshes don't help very much at all with hunts. of course, simply removing the reload cost for if you come to the shelter from another page would be very easily and definitely abused for free reloads, and making the shelter stay exactly where you'd left it last reload every time seems untenable considering that information could quickly become outdated with auto hatches and other users adopting things. a buffer that just doesn't show you the shelter until you click to reload it might actually be easier to implement than all that phase 3: very excited for the daycare plans. the chance to get a second egg per cycle seems like an alternative option to using the red gigaremo where you actually have the option to pick a strategy now rather than burn away any percentage over 100% since it isn't doing anything currently. i don't have many comments about the rest, other than lamenting my lucky egg stash :'^) i'll just have to use them up before that particular update comes around. edit to clarify: i wasn't aware the shelter is already meant to show you your last reload every time, i thought from my experience that it would do so with a short memory and just start you on a new page if you didn't come back in a couple minutes
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page