PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Aedier's AvatarAedier
arceus.pngb.png
RE: Phase 5, ending paragraph Personally, not a fan of the guest DP feature being entirely removed. However, I do like the idea of referral points being added. I'd be more on board if the amount of points a user can get per day is capped at a certain amount or at five of each type of interaction, keeping the value of guests at 5 then referred users being worth 10. That way referrals would still be more efficient and advantageous, while keeping the guest DP function available as a passive way to generate points. I bring up this suggestion because me and my friends who play on this site are the only ones in our friend group who are actually interested in it, so getting new players to be our referrals would be difficult, unless we bring in someone who has no interest in actually playing.
  • Hello!
  • Starters
  • Collecting
  • Promo!
• Aedier • Bittersweet
Gentle, Careful, Calm / Hasty, Jolly, Timid
• she/it/he/they • Icon by me!
Two legend hunts under my belt! Taking it easy and helping some friends, but still passively hoarding summon_mes.png
Magatama
summon_ric.png
Ice Statue
I will sometimes buy ice/fairy/poison aesthetic deltas! If you offer, I may also buy aesthetic special deltas of those types! Feel free to PM ^^
Ren's Art Shoppe - It has comms, adoptables, charm baits, and more! And if you feel, check out My Kiosk!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page