PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Sedona's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSedona
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
I'm overall very excited to see some of these changes, the Arceus rank and daily login chain changes especially. I'm a little hesitant to see how the daycare budget works, particularly the "uses an amount of the budget to reload the shelter" - this may make it challenging or even punishing for people doing a rare or unpopular shiny hunt after they run out of their free adopts/daycare passes and release to the shelter, especially in the first few days of the hunt while their eggs are still circulating into the shelter. I think the EXP share idea in phase 6 is a good idea, but I would hope that, as mentioned as a possibility, exp share would be stronger in parties and weaker in fields, as opposed to just not working in fields at all. A lot of users have evolve and wishforge fields, and I don't know that they'd get clicked as often (minus when the user has Rus) if doing so granted no EXP.

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page