PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
I'm.. really pleasantly surprised. These really do all seem like things that will be super beneficial to the health of the game (especially 99% completion Arceus - holy crap, I've been wishing for that for years, and also the separation of DP and special markets) and I'm excited for these changes to come to fruition. I guess my only issue is with the proposed Shelter suggestion and it isn't a huge one, just a clarification issue: will the percentage chance of an egg you're chaining showing up in the shelter be buffed? I could be totally wrong, but doesn't the 50% chance of your chained egg kick in around 1k - a budget cost of refreshing the shelter for your egg when it has a low chance of appearing early in a hunt would suck. Edit: was completely wrong. Haven't started a fresh hunt of a non-popular 'mon in a hot second. Woops
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page