PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
Haven't read everything yet, but if only from what I've read so far, it seems like you've been really listening to community chatter/feedback/data (the 99% arceus update! reduced stress to keep up with highly-competitive early-season tournaments! not having to break your chain or stop hunting for additional melan chances!!!) Would it be possible to make this section perhaps a little more obvious, maybe in the beginning of the post?

Please claim any unclaimed prizes soon. I know a lot of players are sitting on the 7-day free Hypermode prize, not claiming it because they want to save it for the optimal time. That's fine, but please make sure you claim it before this update goes out. (I don't have an exact date yet but I will announce it ahead of time - consider this an early warning, not your only warning)
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page