PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I suppose my "complaint," if you can even call it that, is that at least some people saw my paragraphs and misunderstood in a way that involves almost "making up" things I didn't say. Then, instead of asking questions to seek clarification, voted first and then realised their mistake after. It's almost like Brexit, when the day after the vote is when people started Googling "what is the EU?" It really doesn't hurt to ask questions first, it could even help. That being said the points made are valid, and I'll see what I can do next time.
I didn't ask questions because I thought I understood! I'm usually fine deciphering your more technical posts. I'm usually fine with reading and English in general, I've never had an english test, project or essay marked less than 90% with a good majority getting 100% Basically I have no issue with reading/comprehending English, walls of text, technical lingo, attention span, etc. And I still managed to misunderstand how the partitions are being picked each reload. I do hope you'll post a new poll so we can change our vote, as the misconception seems to have influenced a lot of voters.
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page